Purposes & Goals
- To strengthen the ties of cultural and professional exchange programs for Topographical land survey engineers from the Mediterranean basin
- To set up a base for exchange, joint action and partnership
- To strengthen the structure of the Topographical land survey engineering profession
- To promote a high level of initial and continuous forming programs
- To promote the exchange of persons and services
- To develop partnerships on the professional market level
- To set up for members of the orders and organizations of the UMG meetings with subjects related to the Mediterranean region and revolving about science, techniques and ecology
- To promote the set up of training programs about professional education and the exchange of practitioners from the UMG member countries with emphasis on youth.
TheUMG rests on an ambitious action plan that aims at concretizing its goals.
The action plan breaks down to four major work axis:
- To facilitate the free supply of services by practitioners
- To guarantee a high level of onitian and continuous training
- To strengthen the profession order in all if the Mediterranean region countries
- To come within the scope of the criteria of sustainable development...
1st Congress of the UMG
From 17th to 18th april, 2015
Palais des congrès - Marrakech