- To strengthen the ties of cultural and professional exchange programs for Topographical land survey engineers from the Mediterranean region
- To set up a base for exchange, joint action and partnership
- To strengthen the structure of the Topographical land survey engineering profession
- To promote a high level of initial and continuous forming programs
- To promote the exchange of persons and services
- To develop partnerships on the professional market level
- To set up for members of the orders and organizations of the UMG meetings with subjects related to the Mediterranean region and revolving about science, techniques and ecology
- To promote the set up of training programs about professional education and the exchange of practitioners from the UMG member countries with emphasis on youth.
Our Action Plan
- To raise awareness within the countries of the Mediterranean region to join the UMG
- To carry out a study within the countries of the Mediterranean region about the profession of "Engineer Geometrician"
- To set up a network of schools and universities to train Geometrician engineer
- To set up a network of firms of "Private Engineer Geometrician"
- To set up a network of Students in the field of sciences related to Geographical Data
- To set up a network of Experts in the field of sciences related to Geographical Data
- To apply to the public authority to help bring order into the profession of Engineer Geometrician within the countries that does not yet have an ordinal instance
- To work hard to set up a Mediterranean "Real Estate Observatory"
- To work hard to set up a transparent procedure within the UMG country members to recognize the diploma of Engineer Geometrician
- To work to get the approval and support from international organizations